domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

Es como un estado de coma.

I hate feeling like this. I'm so tired of trying to fight this. I'm asleep and all I dream of is waking to you.
Tell me that you will listen. Your touch is what I'm missing and the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing you.
Comatose I'll never wake up without an overdose of you.
I don’t wanna live, I don’t wanna breathe 'less I feel you next to me. You take the pain I feel waking up to you never felt so real.
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream 'cause my dreams don't comfort me. The way you make me feel waking up to you never felt so real.

I hate living without you. Dead wrong to ever doubt you but my demons lay in waiting tempting me away. Oh how I adore you, oh how I thirst for you, oh how I need you.
Breathing life
waking up
my eyes
open up
Comatose I'll never wake up without an overdose of you.



Era un tortaje tremendo y yo en el 39 escuchando eoy y bbk cuando el forro del colectivero pasó por Plaza Serrano yo grité "39 APURATE QUE NO QUIERO ESTAR ACÁ ESCUCHANDO ESTAS CANCIONES", nunca que apuraba al colectivero ._. quizás el bondi en sí tenga vida propia. (?)
-"Josué me mordió una teta"
-"No Neko callate que no te mordí nada D: ahora mi vieja piensa que soy paki"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Nunca me va a atender.-

Heterosexual advisory~ Transgenital content.-