lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

I'm your sweet sacrifice



It's true, we're all a little insane. But it's so clear, now that I'm unchained.
Fear is the only in our minds, taking over all the time. Fear is the only in our minds, but taking over all the time.
Your poor sweet innocent thing dry your eyes and testify. And oh you love to hate me don't you honey? I'm your sacrifice.
I'm dream in darkness, I sleep to die, erase the silence erase my life. Our burning ashes blacken the day. A word of nothingness blow me away.

1 comentario:

  1. Dios, amo a amy lee.
    Y si, todos nos cojeriamos a Celia cruz es OBVIO.
    ohohoh aaah,, no hay que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval y las penas se van cantandoooo (8) (??)

    ResponderEliminar


Nunca me va a atender.-

Heterosexual advisory~ Transgenital content.-